2022 WSC Spring League COVID policies (updated 3/14/22):
- We are generally following the Beaverton School District policies.
- Face coverings are not required. Any player, coach or spectator who wishes to wear a face covering is welcome to do so.
- Westside Soccer Club and THJSL have a no harassment policy. No one should bother or harass another for their choice regarding face coverings. Any such harassment may result in disciplinary action. BSD video on face coverings can be seen here: Either Way, It's OK - YouTube
- As always, players, coaches, and families should stay home from soccer if they are not feeling well.
- Please remember that COVID policies can become more restrictive or less restrictive at any time based on the prevalence of the virus in our community and guidance from our governing bodies.
- If you have any questions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any player or coach who is COVID positive or presumptive positive (meaning that you have COVID symptoms and a known exposure) must do the following:
- Please notify Westside soccer at email@example.com
- Isolate for at least 5 days before returning to soccer. To calculate the 5-day period, Day 1 is the first full day after the symptoms developed or the positive test result is received. Isolation may end after 5 days if the individual is fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medicine and other symptoms have improved.
- It's suggested (not required) that individuals should wear a well-fitting mask around others at home and in public, including during soccer, for 5 additional days (Day 6-10) after the end of the 5-day isolation period.
There is no Quarantine if you are exposed to a COVID-19 positive person.
- We will provide notifications to the team of any positive player or coach if exposures have occurred. These notifications allow individuals and families to take additional precautions according to their individual needs.
- Individuals should monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and are encouraged to get tested if symptoms develop.
Link to Beaverton School District COVID FAQ’s: