Micro (K-1st Grade) Fall Season Information
Game Schedules Full Schedule Click Here
Game Information/Rules: Click Here for the game information/rules for Micros.
2022 Fall Micro Season:
- Aug 3 Westside Fall Coach Meeting 7p (zoom link will be communicated)
- Aug 6 THJSL Coaches Training - Conestoga MS 9am-1pm - Portland Timbers/Thorns
- Aug 8 Practices can start for micros. All teams expected to begin by week of Aug 22.
- Aug 27 THJSL Coaches Training (Follow up for new coaches)- Highland Park MS 5:30pm-8pm - OYSA
- Sept 10 - Games start (8 game season)
- by ~Oct 10 Order trophies/medals (each team decides if they will have trophies/medals)
- Oct 28 - Last Fall Practices for Micros
- Oct 29 - Last Fall games
- 1 practice per week
- Games will be on Saturday afternoons with start times of 1pm to 4pm
- Practice day/time/location are determined based on coach preference
- Games are at Fir Grove Elementary School
- 4v4 on one field (2 - 20 min halves with a quarter break in each half)
Equipment provided by parents (be prepared before your first practice)
- Size 3 soccer ball
- Shin guards
- Soccer cleats (no baseball, football shoes allowed)
- Soccer shorts
- Soccer socks for practices
Due to the possibility of extreme weather conditions, practices/games may be postponed/cancelled. No guarantee that practices/games will be made up. Extreme weather conditions are a risk for outdoor sports programs and can happen anytime of year.